Monday, September 22, 2008

Screen Capture


My screen capture is from when I was working on a paper of the assassinations of the 1960's for another class. I have Microsoft Windows opened with the actual paper and Internet Explorer opened with a website about Martin Luther King Jr. Behind that I also have a window opened with Myspace. I think that working on the computer like this has its advantages like being able to do things so quickly with the internet, yet it's also very easy to get distracted because of things like Myspace, Facebook, etc. Even with the distractions though I do believe that this is the most convienent way to do work. If you had all this out in front of you it's very easy to lose things and be unorganized. If everything's just on one screen with different tabs it's easy to know where things are and where you stand on your homework.

No comments: