Thursday, September 25, 2008

Activity 2-Song


The song that I chose for Activity 2 is a Taylor Swift song called "Mary's Song" and also known as "Oh my my my." I chose this song because it reminds me very much of my boyfriend and I since we have known each other our entire lives. I chose the first verse of the song because I like how it talks about the two people knowing each other their whole life. The song I had originally chosen was "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel because I love that song but I'm not too compuer savy and couldn't do anything cool with it. All I can do really is change the font and that doesn't look too good with "We Didn't Start the Fire." I figured that this song looked better with just a few font changes and no fancy backgrounds or colors or anything like that. I love Taylor Swift and although she is country, she seems to be a very girly girl so I decided to choose fonts that have a feminine vibe I guess is how you would say it. Alot of the fonts are written in a cursive type writing. I made all of the fonts at least a size 18 I believe it was, most of them being much larger than that because the cursive fonts showed up so small. I hope that my readers enjoy my song choice.

3 comments:

Allison12 said...

Taylor Swift is awesome =) good choice.

Ian said...

I thought you successfully drew the reader’s attention to the main points of the song. The bold font seemed to fit the piece. It almost felt as if the writer was reminiscent of the past. I also liked the font of the last line, representing sarcasm. The song was good, but I really like “We didn’t Start the Fire”.

Unknown said...

Your screen shot looks good. I haven't heard this song -- maybe I'll search for it on my satellite radio.