Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jeopardy Categories

If I were on the show Jeopardy my 7 topics would have to be:

1. Ironing 101 (I have yet to meet someone who irons more than me!)
2. High School Musical (call me lame but I love it!)
3. Traveling on a Budget (I am always travling &for really cheap at good places!)
4. Food Photography (I'm always taking pictures and alot of food for some reason...maybe I'll become a cook book photographer)
5. Harry Potter ( love the books)
6. How to write a paper in 1 day (I'm a huge procrastinator but it's how I work)
7. CLUE (I own at this game...I have 13 different versions...trust me you wont win)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Hahaha! I love the Clue category! Has it traditionally been a family game for you?

Unknown said...

I love ironing too. And I think food photography is an EXCELLENT field to go into. I'd think about that even stronger if I were you . . .