Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Reflection

I do have to admit that when we were told that we would have to post our papers on a blog I wasn't too thrilled. I am all for blogging and putting my opinions out there because I'm a very opinionated person and love to hear what others have to say and if they disagree with me or agree. But when it comes to my writing school papers I guess I'm just so used to that being between myself and the professor. This blog wasn't too bad though. No one was negative in the least and everyone was really supportive of each other. I think alot of us were actually suprised how many others thought that our topics were cool and interesting. I also think it helps people who don't like to talk in class feel more involved because they can just talk to you via comments in your blog. I will probably start a new blogger in a few weeks just so I can post my random thoughts and what not. Overall I really enjoyed this part of the class.

If I had to redo any assignment it would probably be the project 2 essay. I would put more effort into it and get better sources and whatnot.

No comments: